MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village and Town of Mount Kisco is seeking residents interested in running for election to the Library Board of Trustees.
Board members must be registered voters residing in the Town or Village of Mount Kisco. Those elected will serve a three-year term.
Monthly Board meetings are generally held on the third Tuesday evening of the month, as well as occasional additional meetings. In addition to monthly meetings, there is regular email communication between meetings as issues arise.
For more information, contact Library Director Kathryn Feeley at email@example.com or by telephone at 914-666-8041.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 St. Francis Of Assisi Joins Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco Tuesday