MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village and Town of Mount Kisco is seeking residents interested in running for election to the Library Board of Trustees.
Board members must be registered voters residing in the Town or Village of Mount Kisco. Those elected will serve a three-year term.
Monthly Board meetings are generally held on the third Tuesday evening of the month, as well as occasional additional meetings. In addition to monthly meetings, there is regular email communication between meetings as issues arise.
For more information, contact Library Director Kathryn Feeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 914-666-8041.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies