MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village and Town of Mount Kisco is seeking residents interested in running for election to the Library Board of Trustees.
Board members must be registered voters residing in the Town or Village of Mount Kisco. Those elected will serve a three-year term.
Monthly Board meetings are generally held on the third Tuesday evening of the month, as well as occasional additional meetings. In addition to monthly meetings, there is regular email communication between meetings as issues arise.
For more information, contact Library Director Kathryn Feeley at email@example.com or by telephone at 914-666-8041.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester