MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village and Town of Mount Kisco is seeking residents interested in running for election to the Library Board of Trustees.
Board members must be registered voters residing in the Town or Village of Mount Kisco. Those elected will serve a three-year term.
Monthly Board meetings are generally held on the third Tuesday evening of the month, as well as occasional additional meetings. In addition to monthly meetings, there is regular email communication between meetings as issues arise.
For more information, contact Library Director Kathryn Feeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 914-666-8041.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire