MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village of Mount Kisco is seeking volunteers to fill vacancies on various boards, committees and commissions.
- Board of Assessment Review (5 year term)
- Leonard Park Committee (5 year term)
- Tree Preservation Board (3 year term)
- Mount Kisco Historical Society
- Planning Board (3 year term) alternate member
- Beautification Committee
- Conservation Advisory Council (2 year term)
- Architectural Review Board (3 year term)
Village residents interested in filling any of these open positions can email or call Village Manager James Palmer at email@example.com or 914-864-0033.
Outlines describing the powers, duties and responsibilities of the various board, committee and commissions are also available upon request.
- 1 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor