MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village of Mount Kisco is seeking volunteers to fill vacancies on various boards, committees and commissions.
- Board of Assessment Review (5 year term)
- Leonard Park Committee (5 year term)
- Tree Preservation Board (3 year term)
- Mount Kisco Historical Society
- Planning Board (3 year term) alternate member
- Beautification Committee
- Conservation Advisory Council (2 year term)
- Architectural Review Board (3 year term)
Village residents interested in filling any of these open positions can email or call Village Manager James Palmer at email@example.com or 914-864-0033.
Outlines describing the powers, duties and responsibilities of the various board, committee and commissions are also available upon request.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Parking Officer Pleads Guilty To Stealing $89K From Meters
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News