MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village of Mount Kisco is seeking volunteers to fill vacancies on various boards, committees and commissions.
- Board of Assessment Review (5 year term)
- Leonard Park Committee (5 year term)
- Tree Preservation Board (3 year term)
- Mount Kisco Historical Society
- Planning Board (3 year term) alternate member
- Beautification Committee
- Conservation Advisory Council (2 year term)
- Architectural Review Board (3 year term)
Village residents interested in filling any of these open positions can email or call Village Manager James Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-864-0033.
Outlines describing the powers, duties and responsibilities of the various board, committee and commissions are also available upon request.