MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Members of the Mount Kisco Village Board mulled over proposed improvements to the The Hearth at Mount Kisco senior housing center at a recent meeting.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while impaired by drugs.
- A large quantity of heroin , hypodermic needles, two guns, bullets, a switchblade and a handful of watches and gold jewelry were allegedly found in the home of a Pound Ridge man.
- A pair of Connecticut men are accused of trying to trade an illegal handgun for $500 worth of heroin to undercover officers in Bedford.
- The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.