MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Members of the Mount Kisco Village Board mulled over proposed improvements to the The Hearth at Mount Kisco senior housing center at a recent meeting.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while impaired by drugs.
- A large quantity of heroin, hypodermic needles, two guns, bullets, a switchblade and a handful of watches and gold jewelry were allegedly found in the home of a Pound Ridge man.
- A pair of Connecticut men are accused of trying to trade an illegal handgun for $500 worth of heroin to undercover officers in Bedford.
- The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 St. Francis Of Assisi Joins Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco Tuesday