MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Due to the snowstorm, Mount Kisco has suspended garbage collection for Friday, Feb. 14.
Residents are able to drop off their garbage at the Department of Public Works, located on Columbus Avenue, during regular operating hours. The DPW will also be open for refuse drop-off on Saturday, Feb. 15 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs