MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Rachel Echols, a seventh-grader at Mildred E. Strang Middle School, and members from her swim team, Ace Aquatics at the Saw Mill Club, held a fundraising and awareness swim competition for the Tourette's Syndrome Association.
- The seven people who lost their apartments in a fire on Friday, April 11, have been inundated with clothing donations at the Quaker Hill Tavern, where two of them work.
- Northern Westchester residents are put at ease with the high level of security at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21.
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35, police said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 3 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Mount Kisco To Resign
- 5 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin