MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Rachel Echols, a seventh-grader at Mildred E. Strang Middle School, and members from her swim team, Ace Aquatics at the Saw Mill Club, held a fundraising and awareness swim competition for the Tourette's Syndrome Association.
- The seven people who lost their apartments in a fire on Friday, April 11, have been inundated with clothing donations at the Quaker Hill Tavern, where two of them work.
- Northern Westchester residents are put at ease with the high level of security at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21.
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35, police said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview