MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- The Boys and Girls Club Of Northern Westchester's Marlins swim team set records at the Metropolitan Junior Olympics Short Course.
- Police are looking for two women they believe to be involved in a string of thefts from businesses in Bedford.
- Yorktown Police arrested and charged a 17-year-old Lakeland High School student after he allegedly posted photos of metal knuckles and unidentified illegal drugs on his Facebook page, according to Yorktown police.
- All six Bedford Hills firefighters hospitalized after fighting a fire that destroyed a vacant home on 27 Brisbee Lane on Saturday have been released from the hospital, Lt. Jeff Dickan of the Bedford Police Department said.
- A Katonah man is charged in a $5.6 million insider trading case of stealing non-public information about pending mergers from his law firm and passing it onto others who used it to trade for themselves and on behalf of their customers.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.