MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- The Boys and Girls Club Of Northern Westchester's Marlins swim team set records at the Metropolitan Junior Olympics Short Course.
- Police are looking for two women they believe to be involved in a string of thefts from businesses in Bedford.
- Yorktown Police arrested and charged a 17-year-old Lakeland High School student after he allegedly posted photos of metal knuckles and unidentified illegal drugs on his Facebook page, according to Yorktown police.
- All six Bedford Hills firefighters hospitalized after fighting a fire that destroyed a vacant home on 27 Brisbee Lane on Saturday have been released from the hospital, Lt. Jeff Dickan of the Bedford Police Department said.
- A Katonah man is charged in a $5.6 million insider trading case of stealing non-public information about pending mergers from his law firm and passing it onto others who used it to trade for themselves and on behalf of their customers.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Mount Kisco's Neighbors Link Provides Health Care To Low-Income Residents
- 5 Mount Kisco Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday