MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The North Moger parking lot in downtown Mount Kisco will get three pay stations for parking fter the Village Board of Trustees gave approval for sites at a recent meeting.
The board also approved a fund transfer for the stations. The amount sought for transfer is $47,845, which will be used to pay for both the stations' installations and for shelters, according to a memo from Village Treasurer Robert Wheeling.
Currently, according to a memo from Interim Village Manager Gennaro Faiella, the lot has 179 permit parking spaces, 24 two-hour metered spaces and 88 12-hour metered spaces.
The North Moger lot will be the second in downtown Mount Kisco to have pay stations. They are already in use in the Shopper's Park lot.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern