MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The North Moger parking lot in downtown Mount Kisco will get three pay stations for parking fter the Village Board of Trustees gave approval for sites at a recent meeting.
The board also approved a fund transfer for the stations. The amount sought for transfer is $47,845, which will be used to pay for both the stations' installations and for shelters, according to a memo from Village Treasurer Robert Wheeling.
Currently, according to a memo from Interim Village Manager Gennaro Faiella, the lot has 179 permit parking spaces, 24 two-hour metered spaces and 88 12-hour metered spaces.
The North Moger lot will be the second in downtown Mount Kisco to have pay stations. They are already in use in the Shopper's Park lot.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade