MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco resident Robert Vail, president of the Vail Auto Group in Bedford Hills, N.Y., has been named chairman of the Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association (GNYADA).
- Bedford Green Shopping Center in Bedford Hills has been sold for $46.75 million, according to an announcement from CBRE Group, Inc., a firm involved in the deal.
- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) announced that it has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in New York for 2014 - 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- A woman allegedly driving at 92 miles per hour was charged with driving while ability was impaired by New York State Police on Interstate 684 in Bedford on Friday, July 18, officials said.
- The ramp from Interstate 684 north to Interstate 84 west in Southeast was closed for more than four hours Monday after a tractor trailer overturned.
- New York State Police issued 117 tickets during an occupant safety detail in Yorktown near the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, July 20, officials said.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Mount Kisco's Neighbors Link Provides Health Care To Low-Income Residents