WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — More wintry weather is headed to Westchester County, with about 4 inches of snow forecast from Yonkers to White Plains to Somers.
Snow will begin falling Saturday morning and last until about midnight, the National Weather Service says. The chance of precipitation is 90 percent.
Forecasters say that unlike the mid-week storm, high winds will not accompany Saturday's snow.
Saturday's high will be 36 degrees.
Sunday should be sunny and cold, with a high in the low to mid-30s. Sunday night could be the coldest so far of the season, with a low of about 15 degrees.
The forecast for New Year's Eve Monday night calls for mostly cloudy skies with a low in the high teens.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail