NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- New Castle officials and the owner of Mount Kisco's Via Vanti! restaurant are nearing a deal for the restaurant to move into the Chappaqua train station, according to the Examiner News.
Discussions on a possible deal are ongoing as there are a couple of outstanding issues with the structure but town officials said they are optimistic Via Vanti! owner Carla Gambescia will move into the train station space, according to the report.
Gambescia said she was optimistic and would need eight to 12 weeks to move in following an agreement with May 1 as a possible opening date, according to the report.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua