NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- New Castle officials and the owner of Mount Kisco's Via Vanti! restaurant are nearing a deal for the restaurant to move into the Chappaqua train station, according to the Examiner News.
Discussions on a possible deal are ongoing as there are a couple of outstanding issues with the structure but town officials said they are optimistic Via Vanti! owner Carla Gambescia will move into the train station space, according to the report.
Gambescia said she was optimistic and would need eight to 12 weeks to move in following an agreement with May 1 as a possible opening date, according to the report.
- 1 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 4 Guilty Plea Of Mount Kisco Parking Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus