NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- New Castle officials and the owner of Mount Kisco's Via Vanti! restaurant are nearing a deal for the restaurant to move into the Chappaqua train station, according to the Examiner News.
Discussions on a possible deal are ongoing as there are a couple of outstanding issues with the structure but town officials said they are optimistic Via Vanti! owner Carla Gambescia will move into the train station space, according to the report.
Gambescia said she was optimistic and would need eight to 12 weeks to move in following an agreement with May 1 as a possible opening date, according to the report.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway