NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- New Castle officials and the owner of Mount Kisco's Via Vanti! restaurant are nearing a deal for the restaurant to move into the Chappaqua train station, according to the Examiner News.
Discussions on a possible deal are ongoing as there are a couple of outstanding issues with the structure but town officials said they are optimistic Via Vanti! owner Carla Gambescia will move into the train station space, according to the report.
Gambescia said she was optimistic and would need eight to 12 weeks to move in following an agreement with May 1 as a possible opening date, according to the report.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News
- 5 Westchester's Highways Are Among State's Busiest, Data Reveals