MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- A new commercial building has been proposed on the site of a parking lot that is adjacent to the First Niagara Bank building in downtown Mount Kisco.
- The Westchester County Department of Health has issued a rabies warning and is seeking a person who may have left five baby raccoons at the department's Mount Kisco office on Friday.
- Bedford firefighters were able to extinguish a car fire at an auto body shop before it spread to other vehicles in the building.
- State Senator Greg Ball, through his lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, sent Assemblyman Steve Katz a letter threatening him with a lawsuit if he continues to imply Ball is under investigation for misusing campaign funds.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail