MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- A new commercial building has been proposed on the site of a parking lot that is adjacent to the First Niagara Bank building in downtown Mount Kisco.
- The Westchester County Department of Health has issued a rabies warning and is seeking a person who may have left five baby raccoons at the department's Mount Kisco office on Friday.
- Bedford firefighters were able to extinguish a car fire at an auto body shop before it spread to other vehicles in the building.
- State Senator Greg Ball, through his lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, sent Assemblyman Steve Katz a letter threatening him with a lawsuit if he continues to imply Ball is under investigation for misusing campaign funds.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 3 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 4 Mop-Handle Assault Among Mount Kisco Police Reports
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says