MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Restaurant's Fundraiser Helps Paralyzed Fox Lane Student
- 4 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check