MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services, provides information on heat stroke and tips to beat the heat on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Young and elderly people are most likely to be affected by heat stroke. Through Dwyer's tips, such as drinking plenty of water and eating healthy snacks to keep hydrated, heat stroke can be prevented.
To recognize the symptoms of heat stroke and learn tips on how to prevent it, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Terra Rustica Due Restaurant Opens In Mount Kisco
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua