MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitians Amy Rosenfeld and Elisa Bremner hosted a table at the Chappaqua Library to help high school students with stress during midterms at Chappaqua Library on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
The stress less and snack smart table provided tips for stress busting activities and healthy snacks to give students a study break during midterms. Kids learned ways to keep their stress levels in check and how smart snacking can help improve their studying.
Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting its next event at the Chappaqua Library, Love Your Heart on Friday, Feb. 7 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The event will provide information to promote American Heart Month and middle schoolers will make treats for valentines.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show