TARRYTOWN HOUSE, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Emergency Department nurse Erika Setzer presented “When Students Go To The Emergency Department,” at the 2014 School Nurses Conference at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola