MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- As temperatures plunge, harsh winds blow, and indoor heat blasts, don’t waste a minute: save your skin.
Dr. Athena Kaporis, attending physician in Northern Westchester Hospital’s Division of Dermatology in Mount Kisco, offers information to make you savvy about winter-related skin problems, how to heal them, and most importantly, how to avoid them.
Read the NWH blog and learn how to protect your skin.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Mount Kisco Declares Snow Emergency Because Of Storm