MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- As temperatures plunge, harsh winds blow, and indoor heat blasts, don’t waste a minute: save your skin.
Dr. Athena Kaporis, attending physician in Northern Westchester Hospital’s Division of Dermatology in Mount Kisco, offers information to make you savvy about winter-related skin problems, how to heal them, and most importantly, how to avoid them.
Read the NWH blog and learn how to protect your skin.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Announces Partnership With Sloan Kettering
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam