MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- As temperatures plunge, harsh winds blow, and indoor heat blasts, don’t waste a minute: save your skin.
Dr. Athena Kaporis, attending physician in Northern Westchester Hospital’s Division of Dermatology in Mount Kisco, offers information to make you savvy about winter-related skin problems, how to heal them, and most importantly, how to avoid them.
Read the NWH blog and learn how to protect your skin.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester