MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- As temperatures plunge, harsh winds blow, and indoor heat blasts, don’t waste a minute: save your skin.
Dr. Athena Kaporis, attending physician in Northern Westchester Hospital’s Division of Dermatology in Mount Kisco, offers information to make you savvy about winter-related skin problems, how to heal them, and most importantly, how to avoid them.
Read the NWH blog and learn how to protect your skin.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks