MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- As temperatures plunge, harsh winds blow, and indoor heat blasts, don’t waste a minute: save your skin.
Dr. Athena Kaporis, attending physician in Northern Westchester Hospital’s Division of Dermatology in Mount Kisco, offers information to make you savvy about winter-related skin problems, how to heal them, and most importantly, how to avoid them.
Read the NWH blog and learn how to protect your skin.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Return To Mount Kisco For Morning Commute