MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Chop’t Creative Salad Company gives out free salad at its grand opening in Mount Kisco as part of the “Chop’t Gives” campaign.
- The Mount Kisco Recreation Department has announced the opening of new tennis courts at Leonard Park.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed a bill that will restore $90 million in cuts to the Office for People with Development Disabilities' budget.
- Westchester residents get ready to deal with a federal government shutdown and its ramifications for the first time in 17 years.
- Chef Nick Di Bona, born and raised in Yorktown Heights, to be featured as a competitor on Food Network Channel’s “Chopped” opens new restaurant in Larchmont.