PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Three members of the Pace University women's swimming and diving team competed at the NCAA Division II Diving Championship Pre-Qualifying meet held at the SPIRE Institute Natatorium on Tuesday, March 11.
Sophomore Jenny Palladino was the top finisher for the Setters. Shecame in 27th on the 3-meter board with a score of 215.70 and 28th in the 1-meter competition with a score of 214.75.
Senior Megan Morse placed 28th in the 3-meter competition with a 213.80 and finished 35th on the 1-meter board at 206.05.
Junior Maria-Vitoria Bernardes was 36th on the 1-meter and scored 203.75. She placed 37th in the 3-meter competition with a 191.15.
The meet concludes the Setters winter sports season.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll