MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Two of the chilliest words could be returning to Westchester County early this fall, according to AccuWeather: polar vortex.
- The fisherman who died after falling into the Croton Falls Reservoir on Tuesday has been identified as John Scales, a 73-year-old Manhattan resident, according to a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) official.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the medical examiner’s office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- Police have released descriptions of the three suspects in the Tourneau jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery in The Westchester Mall on Sunday
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail