MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Two of the chilliest words could be returning to Westchester County early this fall, according to AccuWeather: polar vortex.
- The fisherman who died after falling into the Croton Falls Reservoir on Tuesday has been identified as John Scales, a 73-year-old Manhattan resident, according to a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) official.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the medical examiner’s office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- Police have released descriptions of the three suspects in the Tourneau jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery in The Westchester Mall on Sunday
- 1 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On 79-Home Proposal Lasts Till Nearly 2 A.M.
- 5 Mount Kisco Will See Frigid Wind Chills Through Early Week