MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Mount Kisco Medical Group, which has locations throughout Westchester, is proposing an urgent care facility in Bedford.
- The fast-growing frozen yogurt franchise “Peachwave” had its grand opening in Mount Kisco .
- A Bedford surgeon will be participating in a three-day bike ride to raise funds for breast cancer.
- Katonah resident George Soros ranked at No. 19 on the Forbes list, as the wealthiest Westchester resident.
- The Bedford Central School Board will interview Mount Kisco resident Edward Reder to fill the vacancy on the school board.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.