MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- It took firefighters nearly an hour to extinguish a blaze at a home on Kathleen Lane in Mount Kisco on Monday.
- The Mount Kisco Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing on Monday, April 7, at 7 p.m. in Village Hall to consider the adoption of the 2014-15 proposed budget.
- Residents who train at Westchester Mixed Martial Arts Fitness in Mount Kisco got a free crash course in Koga, a fusion of kickboxing and yoga, at the facility’s grand re-opening Monday.
- The Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce has named Joe DiMauro, owner and operator of Mount Kisco Seafood, the 2014 Citizen of the Year and it will also honor the Mount Kisco Rotary Club as the 2014 Outstanding Non-Profit Organization of the Year.
- The Mount Kisco family that lost its home and two family dogs to a fire Monday is staying with relatives who live close by Mount Kisco Fire Chief Tom Jackson said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three