WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies and milder temperatures on Monday will give way to heavy rains and cooler temperatures throughout most of the week in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will begin to roll across the region after noon on Tuesday with temperatures only climbing into the low 50s and a 50 percent chance of precipitation during the day.
Rain becomes much more likely during the evening with low temperatures in around 42 degrees and an 80 percent chance of rain.
Heavy rain will remain in the area for Wednesday with a high temperature of about 52 and up to an inch of rain possible.
More seasonable temperatures will return to the area on Thursday with precipitation exiting the region by 1 p.m. and temperatures climbing into the low 70s.
Sunny skies will return for Friday with a high temperature in the mid-60s.
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash