WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Baltimore Ravens General Manager Ozzie Newsome said the video of NFL star Ray Rice of New Rochelle dragging his fiancee out of an elevator in Atlantic City is "troubling," according to a report from the Baltimore Sun.
"It doesn't look good, but I will reserve all of my comments until I get a chance to talk to Ray," Newsome said on Saturday at the NFL scouting combine, according to the Sun. "The whole video needs to be reviewed. ... In any of those situations, it's very concerning. Up until we get all of the facts, we will allow the process to run its course. We will let the facts determine what the consequences will be."
TMZ Sports obtained security camera footage of New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his fiancee out of an elevator following a public incident in a casino in Atlantic City on Saturday, Feb.15.
The video shows Rice dragging a seemingly unconscious Janay Palmer from the elevator before being approached by another man, TMZ reported.
Both Rice and Palmer were arrested following the incident.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI