WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 in Somers has reopened after an accident closed the roadway in both directions Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 2:50 p.m. and between Route 118 and Mahopac Avenue, was cleared shortly after 5 p.m.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County