WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 in Somers has reopened after an accident closed the roadway in both directions Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 2:50 p.m. and between Route 118 and Mahopac Avenue, was cleared shortly after 5 p.m.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 IRS Warns Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd