MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Deb Ehrenberg, master trainer at Saw Mill Club, created a new program called "Cross Jam," a small group training program, offered on Mondays at 9:30 a.m.
Designed for all fitness levels, Ehrenberg creates a new workout of the day that allows each member to compete together as a group, against the clock.
Small group training helps to improve fitness and gives a dose of motivation and a bond shared between members.
Ehrenberg continuously finds new workouts to bring to her program.
For more information, visit www.sawmillclub.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Burglary Charge Against Teen In Mount Kisco Tops Week's News