MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Deb Ehrenberg, master trainer at Saw Mill Club, created a new program called "Cross Jam," a small group training program, offered on Mondays at 9:30 a.m.
Designed for all fitness levels, Ehrenberg creates a new workout of the day that allows each member to compete together as a group, against the clock.
Small group training helps to improve fitness and gives a dose of motivation and a bond shared between members.
Ehrenberg continuously finds new workouts to bring to her program.
For more information, visit www.sawmillclub.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire