This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened after being closed for nearly an hour as a result of a vehicle fire.
The closure, just north of exit 33, was reported at 2 p.m. The parkway reopened by 3 p.m.
- 1 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 4 Guilty Plea Of Mount Kisco Parking Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus