This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened after being closed for nearly an hour as a result of a vehicle fire.
The closure, just north of exit 33, was reported at 2 p.m. The parkway reopened by 3 p.m.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says