This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened after being closed for nearly an hour as a result of a vehicle fire.
The closure, just north of exit 33, was reported at 2 p.m. The parkway reopened by 3 p.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire