This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened after being closed for nearly an hour as a result of a vehicle fire.
The closure, just north of exit 33, was reported at 2 p.m. The parkway reopened by 3 p.m.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Burglary Charge Against Teen In Mount Kisco Tops Week's News