WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound ramp to Exit 34 (Route 133) on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco has reopened after a misplaced tractor trailer resulted in its closure Tuesday morning.
The incident was reported at 10:15 a.m. and the ramp reopened at 11 a.m.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police