WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Multiple accidents and icing led to the closure of the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway during Monday morning’s commute. That stretch reopened at 7:45 a.m.
The closure was between I-87 and Saw Mill River Road in Greenburgh.
The left lane of northbound 9A is blocked between Stormytown Road and Hawkes Avenue in Ossining as a result of an accident reported at 6:30 a.m.
Several accidents and icy conditions reported have blocked the left lane of the southbound Merritt Parkway near King Street in Port Chester in an incident reported at 6:40 a.m.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies