MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- The Mount Kisco Police Department is investigating reports of a man who has allegedly visited businesses in Northern Westchester on Thursday, falsely claiming he is involved in a program that could benefit Northern Westchester Hospital employees.
- Target has confirmed a data breach that may have exposed credit and debit card data for approximately 40 million customers in Westchester County and across the nation.
- Northern Westchester Hospital announced that it has been designated a Case Observation Center for robot-assisted surgery by Intuitive Surgical, maker of the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
- Kidville's high quality gym, music and enrichment classes are now open for registration.
- Westchester County commuters will see reduced commute time on Metro-North Railroad trains as construction on a stretch of railroad in the Bronx is completed.