MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Police Department will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes or sharps will not be accepted.
The Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway