MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Police Department will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes or sharps will not be accepted.
The Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester