MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Police Department will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes or sharps will not be accepted.
The Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News
- 5 Westchester's Highways Are Among State's Busiest, Data Reveals