MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Police Department will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes or sharps will not be accepted.
The Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Mount Kisco FD Helps Stop Chappaqua House Fire
- 3 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 4 Target, With Mount Kisco Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Kisco