MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Police Department will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes or sharps will not be accepted.
The Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll