MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Homeowners with an average assessed home of $38,000 would pay $104 more on their tax bill under the Mount Kisco village manager’s proposed 2014-15 budget.
- A 39-year-old Yorktown man, who was a former tennis instructor and a registered sex offender, was sentenced to 35 years in prison after being convicted of possession of child pornography and abusing a 15-year-old boy, according to a U.S. District Attorney release.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures