MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Homeowners with an average assessed home of $38,000 would pay $104 more on their tax bill under the Mount Kisco village manager’s proposed 2014-15 budget.
- A 39-year-old Yorktown man, who was a former tennis instructor and a registered sex offender, was sentenced to 35 years in prison after being convicted of possession of child pornography and abusing a 15-year-old boy, according to a U.S. District Attorney release.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion