MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Homeowners with an average assessed home of $38,000 would pay $104 more on their tax bill under the Mount Kisco village manager’s proposed 2014-15 budget.
- A 39-year-old Yorktown man, who was a former tennis instructor and a registered sex offender, was sentenced to 35 years in prison after being convicted of possession of child pornography and abusing a 15-year-old boy, according to a U.S. District Attorney release.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern