MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Homeowners with an average assessed home of $38,000 would pay $104 more on their tax bill under the Mount Kisco village manager’s proposed 2014-15 budget.
- A 39-year-old Yorktown man, who was a former tennis instructor and a registered sex offender, was sentenced to 35 years in prison after being convicted of possession of child pornography and abusing a 15-year-old boy, according to a U.S. District Attorney release.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach