MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – The village of Mount Kisco’s Beautification Committee is seeking volunteers to take part in a Spring Clean Up day on April 24.
According to a statement from the committee, the list of places that need to be cleaned includes:
- Kisco Avenue/Parkway entrances/exits – select either the east side or the west side.
- Kisco Avenue/Parkway to Preston Way – both sides.
- Kisco Avenue/Preston Way to Rt. 133 – both sides.
- Preston Way/Kisco Avenue to Rt. 117 – both sides.
- Route 133/Kisco Avenue to the South Moger Avenue traffic light – both sides.
- Kirby Plaza.
- South Moger Avenue Parking Lot.
- Lexington Avenue, Select Leito Drive to Moore Avenue or from the police station to Moore Avenue.
- Lexington Avenue, Moore Avenue to Rt. 117 - select either the east side or the west side.
- Main Street, Moore Avenue to Lexington Avenue – both sides.
- Main Street, Moore Avenue to Crane’s Furniture – both sides.
- Radio Circle.
- Blackeby Parking Lot.
- Police Station and Justice Court House.
- Rt. 117/Rt. 133 to Barker Street - select either the east side or the west side.
- Rt. 117/Barker Street to Preston Way – select either the east side or the west side.
Trash bags and gloves will be provided, according to organizers.
While the areas listed do not necessarily have to be cleaned on April 24, the Beautification Committee requests that the clean up be completed by May 29 so that the village will be litter-free for the annual Memorial Day Parade.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.