MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Water Department is working on a water main break that occurred on Route 133 near Rutland Avenue on Tuesday.
As a result, residents of the area may experience reduced water pressure until the line is repaired and water restored.
Motorists using Route 133 are encouraged to see alternate travel routes as the repair will cause traffic delays.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway