MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Water Department is working on a water main break that occurred on Route 133 near Rutland Avenue on Tuesday.
As a result, residents of the area may experience reduced water pressure until the line is repaired and water restored.
Motorists using Route 133 are encouraged to see alternate travel routes as the repair will cause traffic delays.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua
- 5 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser