MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Water Department is working on a water main break that occurred on Route 133 near Rutland Avenue on Tuesday.
As a result, residents of the area may experience reduced water pressure until the line is repaired and water restored.
Motorists using Route 133 are encouraged to see alternate travel routes as the repair will cause traffic delays.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco