MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Water Department is working on a water main break that occurred on Route 133 near Rutland Avenue on Tuesday.
As a result, residents of the area may experience reduced water pressure until the line is repaired and water restored.
Motorists using Route 133 are encouraged to see alternate travel routes as the repair will cause traffic delays.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations