MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Water Department is working on a water main break that occurred on Route 133 near Rutland Avenue on Tuesday.
As a result, residents of the area may experience reduced water pressure until the line is repaired and water restored.
Motorists using Route 133 are encouraged to see alternate travel routes as the repair will cause traffic delays.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview