VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Westchester Community College officials reported that there was one minor injury when a portion of ceiling overhang on the Student Center walkway collapsed Thursday, April 24.
"Shortly before 12 noon today, there was a partial collapse of the bottom section of the ceiling overhang in the walkway area between the Student Center Building and the Health Office," the Westchester Community College Facenook page said. "There was one minor injury."
According to the the college, emergency responders are on the main campus.
"The building was closed briefly as a safety precaution. The building is now open, although some entrances may be closed temporarily," the report said.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco