VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Westchester Community College officials reported that there was one minor injury when a portion of ceiling overhang on the Student Center walkway collapsed Thursday, April 24.
"Shortly before 12 noon today, there was a partial collapse of the bottom section of the ceiling overhang in the walkway area between the Student Center Building and the Health Office," the Westchester Community College Facenook page said. "There was one minor injury."
According to the the college, emergency responders are on the main campus.
"The building was closed briefly as a safety precaution. The building is now open, although some entrances may be closed temporarily," the report said.
- 1 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 2 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours