WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Skies will remain mostly cloudy in Westchester County on Wednesday, May 14, with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon and evening, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 60s in Westchester with a light southeast wind about 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The chance of light rain could bring patchy fog to the area Wednesday night with a low temperature of 57. Chance of rain increases to 30 percent.
Scattered showers and the chance of thunderstorms will linger in the area on Thursday, May 15, with a high of 75 degrees.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms are expected to sweep through Westchester on Friday, May 16. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd