WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Consolidation Contract OKed By County Board Committees
- 3 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches