WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Mount Kisco Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow