KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Westchester Oratorio Society is recruiting singers to sing in its concert this spring with the Rebel Baroque Ensemble.
Rehearsals will begin on Tuesday, Jan. 7, at the Katonah Village Library from 7 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
The rehearsals will cover the spring concert scheduled for Sunday, May 4. The chorus is planning to perform Vivaldi's "Gloria".
Singers in all voices and students are welcome.
Requirements for participation include the ability to read music or be able to learn a choral part aurally and commitment to attend rehearsals and learn the music.
The chorus, with more than 60 singers, performs masterworks from the eighteenth through the twentieth centuries with professional orchestra and professional soloists.
Those interested can contact the group by phone at 347-223-9303 or via email.
For more information visit the group's website www.westchesteroratorio.org
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 3 Bedford Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 State Police Stepping Up Checkpoints In Westchester During Thanksgiving