WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Break out the rain boots, Westchester County, as the forecast calls for a wet and windy weekend -- with possible snow mixed in on Sunday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 40's and possibly low 50's, but moderate to heavy rain will fall all day Saturday.
The rain will continue throughout Sunday as well, but temperatures will dip into the low 40's with windy conditions. Winds could gust up to 35 mph on Sunday.
Westchester County could receive nearly 3 inches of rain over the whole weekend.
Temperatures will hover around freezing on Sunday night and some snow could mix in with the rain, especially after 3 a.m. Monday morning. A mix of rain and snow is likely through 9 a.m., according to the National Weather Service.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview