WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ The weekend will be cool but sunny, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday is expected to be sunny and brisk with highs in the mid 30s, and winds between 15 and 20 mph. Friday night should be clear, with lows in the mid 20s and a west wind up to 5 mph, possibly with gusts of up to 25 mph in the evening.
Saturday's forecast is for sunny skies, with highs in the uppers 30s. Winds should be northwest between 5 and 10 mph, with gusts up to 20 mph. The evening is likely to turn partly cloudy, with a chance of snow flurries after midnight. Lows will be in the mid 20s.
Sunday is expected to be partly sunny, with highs in the upper 30s. Sunday will be partly cloudy in the evening, with overnight lows in the upper 20s.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County