BEDFORD, N.Y. – Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Bedford Town Hall and Mount Kisco Village Hall, are closed Monday.
All Bedford Central School Districts schools also will be closed, as will the Bedford and Mount Kisco Public Libraries.
Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed, as will most banks.
Most retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Mount Kisco, and the Shop Rite in Bedford Hills will be open.
Metro North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway