WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Strong, hazardous winds throughout both Southern and Northern Westchester are expected to be with us all day and into the evening Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
The wind advisory, which began at 10 a.m., remains in effect until 8 p.m. this evening. Winds from 25 to 35 mph are expected, along with gusts up to 50 mph.
The impact of winds this magnitude could include a fallen trees, power lines and holiday decorations, the advisory says. Power outages are also possible.
For more updates and information on the weather in your location, visit the National Weather Service website.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 2 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill