MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
The woman, whose name was not released, fell after "some wooden planks over Grove Street and Lundy Lane gave way," first responders told News 12.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, according to the report
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident