MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
The woman, whose name was not released, fell after "some wooden planks over Grove Street and Lundy Lane gave way," first responders told News 12.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, according to the report
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 3 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Mount Kisco To Resign
- 5 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin