MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
The woman, whose name was not released, fell after "some wooden planks over Grove Street and Lundy Lane gave way," first responders told News 12.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, according to the report
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco