MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
The woman, whose name was not released, fell after "some wooden planks over Grove Street and Lundy Lane gave way," first responders told News 12.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, according to the report
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd