MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
The woman, whose name was not released, fell after "some wooden planks over Grove Street and Lundy Lane gave way," first responders told News 12.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, according to the report
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester