MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Alexander J. Vigliotti Sr. of Mt. Kisco died March 23. He was 89.
Vigliotti was born March 30, 1923, in White Plains to Joseph and Santa Bernardi Vigliotti. Locally he was involved in the Fire police in Mt. Kisco. He was a custodian for the Chappaqua School District.
Vigliotti is survived by his wife, Philomina; children, Joseph and Alex (Gena); two grandchildren; three great grandchildren; sister, Angelina Lena. He was pre deceased by his parents; two brothers and three sisters.
Calling hours will be Monday March 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Cassidy-Flynn Funeral Home Inc. 288 East Main St., Mt. Kisco,(914) 666-4840. A Funeral Mass will be held Tuesday 10 a.m. at St. Francis of Assisi Church Mt. Kisco, N.Y. Burial to follow in St. Francis Cemetery
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 5 Funeral Scheduled For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash