MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Alexander J. Vigliotti Sr. of Mt. Kisco died March 23. He was 89.
Vigliotti was born March 30, 1923, in White Plains to Joseph and Santa Bernardi Vigliotti. Locally he was involved in the Fire police in Mt. Kisco. He was a custodian for the Chappaqua School District.
Vigliotti is survived by his wife, Philomina; children, Joseph and Alex (Gena); two grandchildren; three great grandchildren; sister, Angelina Lena. He was pre deceased by his parents; two brothers and three sisters.
Calling hours will be Monday March 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Cassidy-Flynn Funeral Home Inc. 288 East Main St., Mt. Kisco,(914) 666-4840. A Funeral Mass will be held Tuesday 10 a.m. at St. Francis of Assisi Church Mt. Kisco, N.Y. Burial to follow in St. Francis Cemetery
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates