MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Charles "Buddy" Giardina of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 20. He was 73.
Giardina was born July 17, 1940, to Charles and Frances Acquista Giardina Sr.
Giardina is survived by his sons, Scott and Todd Giardina; former wife, Liv; sisters, Marie Giardina and Rosalie Thorn; and several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 31 at the American Legion Moses Taylor J Post 136, Mt. Kisco.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cassidyflynnfuneralhome.com
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola