MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Charles "Buddy" Giardina of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 20. He was 73.
Giardina was born July 17, 1940, to Charles and Frances Acquista Giardina Sr.
Giardina is survived by his sons, Scott and Todd Giardina; former wife, Liv; sisters, Marie Giardina and Rosalie Thorn; and several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 31 at the American Legion Moses Taylor J Post 136, Mt. Kisco.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cassidyflynnfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua