MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Charles "Buddy" Giardina of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 20. He was 73.
Giardina was born July 17, 1940, to Charles and Frances Acquista Giardina Sr.
Giardina is survived by his sons, Scott and Todd Giardina; former wife, Liv; sisters, Marie Giardina and Rosalie Thorn; and several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 31 at the American Legion Moses Taylor J Post 136, Mt. Kisco.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cassidyflynnfuneralhome.com
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash