MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Charles "Buddy" Giardina of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 20. He was 73.
Giardina was born July 17, 1940, to Charles and Frances Acquista Giardina Sr.
Giardina is survived by his sons, Scott and Todd Giardina; former wife, Liv; sisters, Marie Giardina and Rosalie Thorn; and several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 31 at the American Legion Moses Taylor J Post 136, Mt. Kisco.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cassidyflynnfuneralhome.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Mount Kisco