MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Charles "Buddy" Giardina of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 20. He was 73.
Giardina was born July 17, 1940, to Charles and Frances Acquista Giardina Sr.
Giardina is survived by his sons, Scott and Todd Giardina; former wife, Liv; sisters, Marie Giardina and Rosalie Thorn; and several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 31 at the American Legion Moses Taylor J Post 136, Mt. Kisco.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cassidyflynnfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI