MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Daniel T. Moran, a longtime resident of Mt. Kisco, died March 7. He was 96.
Moran served in the Navy.
Moran is survived by his daughters, Kathryn Romanowicz (Richard) and Pamela Moran (Ronald Cook); four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Roberta; and son, Daniel (Tom) Jr.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 11 at the Church of St. John and St. Mary in Chappaqua.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the ALS Association (ALSA.org) to fight Lou Gehrig's Disease.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 St. Francis Of Assisi Joins Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco
- 4 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco Tuesday