MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Daniel T. Moran, a longtime resident of Mt. Kisco, died March 7. He was 96.
Moran served in the Navy.
Moran is survived by his daughters, Kathryn Romanowicz (Richard) and Pamela Moran (Ronald Cook); four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Roberta; and son, Daniel (Tom) Jr.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 11 at the Church of St. John and St. Mary in Chappaqua.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the ALS Association (ALSA.org) to fight Lou Gehrig's Disease.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show