MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Daniel T. Moran, a longtime resident of Mt. Kisco, died March 7. He was 96.
Moran served in the Navy.
Moran is survived by his daughters, Kathryn Romanowicz (Richard) and Pamela Moran (Ronald Cook); four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Roberta; and son, Daniel (Tom) Jr.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 11 at the Church of St. John and St. Mary in Chappaqua.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the ALS Association (ALSA.org) to fight Lou Gehrig's Disease.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire