MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Daniel T. Moran, a longtime resident of Mt. Kisco, died March 7. He was 96.
Moran served in the Navy.
Moran is survived by his daughters, Kathryn Romanowicz (Richard) and Pamela Moran (Ronald Cook); four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Roberta; and son, Daniel (Tom) Jr.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 11 at the Church of St. John and St. Mary in Chappaqua.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the ALS Association (ALSA.org) to fight Lou Gehrig's Disease.
- 1 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 2 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours