YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Dorothy Anne Clarke, a Yorktown resident for over 40 years, July 13. She was 76.
Clarke worked as a registered nurse at the Mt. Kisco Medical Group.
Clarke is survived by her son, Stephen Clarke; daughter, Tracy A. Curry; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ronald Clarke.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 12 noon, followed by interment in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News
- 5 Westchester's Highways Are Among State's Busiest, Data Reveals