YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Dorothy Anne Clarke, a Yorktown resident for over 40 years, July 13. She was 76.
Clarke worked as a registered nurse at the Mt. Kisco Medical Group.
Clarke is survived by her son, Stephen Clarke; daughter, Tracy A. Curry; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ronald Clarke.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 12 noon, followed by interment in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Mount Kisco Physician Weighs In On National Doctor's Day