YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Dorothy Anne Clarke, a Yorktown resident for over 40 years, July 13. She was 76.
Clarke worked as a registered nurse at the Mt. Kisco Medical Group.
Clarke is survived by her son, Stephen Clarke; daughter, Tracy A. Curry; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ronald Clarke.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 12 noon, followed by interment in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire