YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Dorothy Anne Clarke, a Yorktown resident for over 40 years, July 13. She was 76.
Clarke worked as a registered nurse at the Mt. Kisco Medical Group.
Clarke is survived by her son, Stephen Clarke; daughter, Tracy A. Curry; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ronald Clarke.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 12 noon, followed by interment in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway