YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Dorothy Anne Clarke, a Yorktown resident for over 40 years, July 13. She was 76.
Clarke worked as a registered nurse at the Mt. Kisco Medical Group.
Clarke is survived by her son, Stephen Clarke; daughter, Tracy A. Curry; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ronald Clarke.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 12 noon, followed by interment in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua