MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Edna McKinney, a longtime Mount Kisco resident, died Jan. 11. She was 99.
Born Feb. 8, 1913, in Thornwood, McKinney worked as a receptionist at the Mount Kisco Medical Group for many years. She later worked as a gift wrapper for Fox and Sutherland in Mount Kisco. She was known as "the brownie lady," her family said.
She was predeceased by her husband, Oscar J. Mckinney; two brothers, Paul and Gilbert Rauh; and a sister, Gertrude Dreyer.
McKinney is survived by two children, Scott (Karen) McKinney and Mary (Dennis) Keller; a sister, Jeanne Beaumont; and three grandchildren.
A funeral service was held Monday at United Methodist Church. Oelker-Cox and Sinatra Funeral Home handled arrangements.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents